Wow, I haven’t done a meme in aaaaaages. I got this idea from Zoot and while I don’t have as good an excuse as painting a new house (JEALOUS), I have been busy. That’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it. So here goes.
1. It’s 2AM and you are not home. You are more than likely:
I’m stealing Zoot’s answer of in jail or in the hospital. Or possibly visiting family on a “vacation”.
2. What’s the last thing you spent more than $100 on?
Hmm. A new fence for the back yard. The deductible to replace the glass in our sliding door in the kitchen. Repairs on Kile’s old van.
3. What do your bank checks look like?
Gosh. I had to think about this one. I haven’t used a check in ages. If I recall correctly, they’re pastel Victorian foofy style.
4. Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from?
Walmart. It was $4 and I have several others in different colors. This particular one is a “dip dye” style, that goes from light pink to dark pink.
5. Name something that will be on your Christmas wish list:
Well, I’d like to say a DSLR camera, but a) I might be able to save enough to get one before then, or b) would just wait to get one with tax return monies. I’m going to have to go with a Disney Cruise. Or maybe moving to Portland. I like to dream big. I guess on the small side, a new case for my iPhone or an external harddrive to store my pictures on.
6. What color is your toothbrush?
Purple, gray and white.
7. Name something you collect and tell us about it.
Right now we’re collecting place settings of interesting looking everyday tableware so we can have a collection of all different kinds. I’m kinda psyched about that. I also collect yarn like no body’s business.
8. Last restaurant you ate at. Who were you with? How was it?
I’m assuming you don’t mean fast food because that would be Jack in the Box yesterday for lunch with Kile, Liam, Evie and my niece Emaleigh. Regular would be the Evergreen restaurant in Tahoe City that I mentioned in my last post with the same peoples.
9. Who was the last person you bought a birthday card for?
Kile. His birthday was June 10th. He’s FORTY. Old man.
10. What is your worst bad habit?
I have so many! Sloth? Uhm. Salt. I can’t kick salt. Or ranch.
11. Name a magazine to which you subscribe?
12. Your favorite pizza toppings?
I love to order pineapple and salami with bbq sauce instead of pizza sauce from Dominos, but got a little tired of it so we have been taking a break with regular pepperoni for a while. The other night we added black olives to that.
13. Whose number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book?
Do we even HAVE a phone book?
14. Other than family, who is the person that you love most?
I hate people so this a tough one.
15. What is the last thing you cooked?
I helped Kile fix dinner on Father’s Day. I made the fried rice and helped with the General’s Chicken.
16. Name something you wouldn’t want to buy used
Underwear. Or for those in the cloth diaper community who would know what I’m talking about: mama cloth. EEP.
17. Which shoe do you put on first?
18. What is the last thing you remember losing?
19. What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house?
The couch in the living room, for one. My recliner for another. We’ll just stop there.
20. Last thing you bought and ended up returning?
I don’t return very much as I usually don’t put out money unless I KNOW I need/want it. That said, the last thing was probably something Kile bought for a project that ended up not being the right thing.
21. What perfume/cologne do you wear? If none, why?
I love perfume but never seem to have any. I bought some for Christmas a couple years ago but someone stole it. Sigh.
22. Your favorite board game?
Monopoly. It’s a classic.
23. What was the last board game you played?
24. Where did your vehicle come from?
Carson Dodge in Carson City.
25. If a movie was made about your life what would the theme song be?
Oh dear. I think I know the answer to this but can’t think of it off the top of my head. It would be something very maudlin though.
26. You’re sad, who can cheer you up easily?
WHO? Or what? My kids can usually make me smile if they’re not being too wild.
27. What was the color of the bridesmaid dresses of the last wedding you went to?
Oh dear me. I can’t even remember the last wedding I went to. How about the last wedding I was *in*? Cuz I think that was lavender.
28. What house cleaning chore do you hate to do the most?
All of them. SNORT. Though cleaning bathrooms tops the list. Cleaning Harry and Liam’s room is along the same lines.
29. What is your favorite way to eat chicken?
Grilled breast, marinated in something super yummy or topped with a little pesto. NUMMY!
30. It is your birthday. You hope the cake is?
I kinda like homemade cake. White cake. Chocolate frosting. Or cupcakes. I have a thing for cupcakes.