Let’s bring back this little feature, shall we? Because while I’m actually NOT feeling particularly crabby today (I know… I’M SHOCKED TOO), there’s always plenty to hate on a Monday, including Monday itself. And I didn’t post anything all weekend because I was too busy with the “ahh” and the “*contented sigh*” and that sort of thing. Weekends rock.
Okay, on with the hate….
- caffeine headaches. Yes, I know we all saw this coming with my addiction to Rockstar and all. Shut up. No one likes an “I told you so.”
- the iPhone OS 3.0 update. Okay, the only thing I hate about this is that it’s not being released for another week or somesuch wrongness. I WANT IT NOW. SOUNDS AWESOME.
- our mailman. Yes, it continues. I NEVER know when the mail is going to be delivered anymore. Is it SO hard to deliver stuff by 5pm EVERY day? REALLY? Do I have enough capitals in this post so far?
- headaches. Really, how do you get rid of these? Cuz ordinary pain killers seem to have no effect. I’ve taken four ibuprofen and nothin’. Suck.
- the sun. I got sort of used to the sun being gone last week with all the storms and everything. This summer weather is for the birds. I want my rain back.
- that it’s five more days till the weekend. Not right, man. (Except that I now recall Kile is taking Friday off and his parents are coming to town so WOO HOO short week!)
- waiting. It’s for the birds. I hate waiting.
- my bruised big toe. Have you ever had one of these? I landed on it funny when I fell down the stairs last week and ever since it’s been in PAIN. Turns out? You use your big toe quite a bit when walking. WHO KNEW?
- “Ned’s Declassified” on Nickelodeon. This show is like nails on a chalkboard. So is “The Naked Brothers Band”. And come to think of it, I don’t care for “The Penquins of Madagascar” either.
- on the preschool side of things, I hate “Oswald”, “Miss Spider’s Sunny Patch Friends” and “DragonTales”, to name but a few.
- this stupid headache. Seriously. Get a clue, dude.
So that’s the list for this week. Do you hate it? You do don’t you? You can tell me. Anyhow, it would TOTALLY fit in with the whole overall theme.